Formula 1
-
Hamilton: Bahrain win a "chance to prove people wrong"Hamilton has won 74 races since the start of 2014 and his Mercedes team 103 of the 138 in that period, which has led to suggestions from some...
-
86% Of F1 Fans Believe FIA Changed Regs To Hurt Hamilton & Mercedes86 percent of Formula One fans believe that the FIA changed the sport’s 2021 regulations to disadvantage Mercedes in the hopes of giving rival...
-
Nico Rosberg Was Worse Than ‘Inferior Driver’ Valtteri Bottas, Ex-F1 Racer ClaimsNico Rosberg was worse than Valtteri Bottas at Mercedes and he only won the 2016 World Championship because Sir Lewis Hamilton suffered a number...
-
Red Bull plans Imola development push to improve RB16BAlthough Max Verstappen was beaten to victory in the F1 season opener by Lewis Hamilton’s Mercedes, Red Bull thinks the pace it showed throughout...
-
Verstappen ‘would smash’ Hamilton at Mercedes, says PiquetThe Brazilian driver, who won titles in 1981, 1983 and 1987, has no doubts the Dutch driver would come out on top in a side-by-side challenge in...
-
Mercedes has ‘no strengths’ over Red Bull in F1 2021Mercedes believes it has no strengths over Red Bull this year despite beating its main F1 rival to victory at the season-opening Bahrain GP.
-
Mercedes afraid they are not fast enough to win next GPMar.31 - Lewis Hamilton may have won in Bahrain, but his Mercedes team is worried the situation could be different once the racing resumes...
-
Sainz explains why first Ferrari race was not time to attackMar.31 - Carlos Sainz says he took a calmer than usual approach to his first race with Ferrari in Bahrain. The Spaniard, who switched from...
-
Russell admits no technical boss at Williams team was crazyMar.31 - George Russell thinks Williams is finally moving in the right direction in Formula 1. The once-great British team has been the...
-
Race steward says Verstappen could have won last Sunday's GPMar.31 - Bahrain GP steward and former F1 driver Emanuele Pirro info says Max Verstappen may have won last Sunday's race if he had refused to...
-
WRC Manufacturers confirm 3-year “new deal” commitment to 2022 hybrid eraSport news The three-year agreement includes a shared contribution to the development costs of the technology for this new era, which will have a...
-
No spectators at Imola F1 event again this seasonMar.31 - The next grand prix of 2021 will be a 'ghost race', Emilia Romagna regional president Stefano Bonaccini has revealed. Last year, the...